Oracle PLM Integration Lead
Essential Job Functions
- Bridge the gap between the two companies’ which are using different versions of Agile PLM system.
- Cross-functionally working with business partners to define strategies for determining the requirements and develop functional designs and solutions based on the analysis in line with business needs, objectives and existing systems infrastructure.
- Working with Business and Internal teams to develop new Product governance and compliance structure for the Unified PLM.
- Track/Monitor key issues across market segments to gain visibility on Unified Agile PLM problem management, including but not limited to identifying root cause, ensuring the right teams are involved, determine the correct process to resolve root cause, ensuring teams are assigned ownership to tasks and meeting regularly to follow-up on the subsequent steps. Provide technical oversight as needed.
- Review the test cases and provide the feedback to ensure that the functional aspects have been addressed and provide the sign off.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or related field preferred
- Seven or more years of experience with PLM Integration
- Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Communication skills for to communicate with support personnel, customers, and managers
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Experience Required: Minimum 7 years of experience.
- Performs general clerical functions such as sorts, routes and distributes mail.
- Types material from typed or handwritten copy, prepares correspondence, reports and other documents.
- Provide administrative support in order to ensure effective and efficient office operations
- Type agendas for meetings.
- Performs other work as required or assigned.
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
- Compute, record, and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Should possess good typing skill
- Should be well versed in basic computer handling skills MS Office, MS Excel
- Capacity to work systematically and independently
Experience Required: Fresher to a year of experience preferred.